Monday 19 March 2012

Legion

I never did this before, but I decided to bring my friend Legion to the Citadel. Legion is a Geth, so I expected some kind of reaction from the security, considering the Citadel was attacked and nearly destroyed by the Geth 2 years ago. You spent most of the first game fighting Geth that were attacking colonies all over the galaxy, and everyone agrees that the Geth are evil incarnate.

But nothing happens. And this is all in the core game, no DLC or anything. Considering you can do your quests in pretty much whatever order you like this is a bit strange. I was expecting a cut scene where C-Sec comes charging through the doors and I have to use all my hard earned reputation to convince them Legion is friendly. Logically the captain would tell me that however that may be, I should leave him on the ship, so as to not cause panic. If I by some miracle managed to talk him into letting Legion in, people should react to his presence wherever I went.

Even if I lied and told people that Legion is just an AI in a very realistic Geth-like chassis, people should be appalled by my poor judgement and tasteless humor...

No comments: