Wednesday 16 April 2008

Dream

Tonight I had the strangest nightmare... I think it took up right at the end of a previous nightmare where Sara's parents had a cabin in the forest behind the water-filled mining shaft in Grängesberg. They had put us there because there was a war going on. Now they came to pick us up and drive us to somewhere that turned out to be the Celine Dion concert in Globen, only it had been moved to a small cramped stage where our seats had been translated into really bad seats. As if that weren't enough my childhood rival turned up to claim the seat to my right. Then a cute guy came and claimed the seat in between me and Sara. After a while for reason X, since he didn't actually know her, he started making out with the girl to my right.

Then a special part of the show was just about to start. A bunch of celebrity look-alikes, all of whom where more or less hot men in their 40's (no matter what age the celebrities are in reality they looked like they did in their 40's), mixed with the audience. George Clooney passed by on the row below and Stellan Skarsgård walked by before Kevin Costner picked Sara to be his dance partner. Then they started playing Paul McCartney's Live and let Die and Sara was better at the routine than the Kevin Costner dancer. At this point I woke up wondering where the hell Harrison Ford and Paul Newman had been...

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I just realized I might have to justify calling this a nightmare... It was obvious to me but I didn't really explain it in the post: The seats we have bought are quite good and the seats in the dream were awful. We were sitting to the right of the stage where the only thing we could see was a couple of dancers. On top of this the sound was awful and my childhood rival/friend insisted on arguing with me all the time.

Yeonni said...

Haha, I dunno if I'd call it a nightmare anyway, to me those tend to have to have some sort of serious angst or scary monsters. But your situation does sound like a very everyday version of hell. ^^