Saturday 17 October 2009

Just wanted to say hello

Sitting here in my room, drinking some wine and eating Ahlgrens bilar, all by myself. I'm wondering if I have any movie to watch, or if I'm gonna play PoP - Dark Revelations on my PSP... Nobody on-line anywhere, and the germans took off to some other apartment. I'm going out with them later tonight, at nine I think. Anyway, nice picture isn't it: Computer, Candy and Wine. A slightly more "adult" version of the lonely gamer... Now I'm whining.

How come Firefox uninstalls my English spell-checking plug-in all the time O.o

My download status bar isn't working either. This makes me sad.

Ah, great lunch today! My Spanish flatmate made chicken! It was delicious... And there's lot's of leftovers! Mmm...

I really should use the American spell-checker, cause the British one doesn't acknowledge the word "movie", how annoying is that!

11 comments:

Kat said...

Typiskt! Ville titta på en Dansk TV-serie, brottet, men det går inte att få tag i några undertexter. Provade att titta lite, men... ja. Det är ju danska...

Alex said...

Awwww

Sara said...

Stackare! Men har du ett PSP? Och hur fick du tag på Ahlgrens bilar för den delen? Mystiskt!

Kat said...

You can never guess! Och jo, jag har ett PSP. Jag upptäckte att det har WLAN, webläsare och Skype...

Alex said...

Gjetter på at du enten har fått care-pack av familjen fra Sverige, eller kanskje de har det på IKEA'en der?

Aaa nå fikk jeg lyst på godis ;)

Kat said...

The answer is indeed IKEA! De säljer också Daim, Daimtårta, Snören och Marabou choklad (life-saver!, german chocolate sucks)

Kat said...

Speaking of care-pack, I am willing to award an extra christmas present to the person who sends me a few bags of Santa Maria:s Grillkrydda...

Alex said...

Yay! mmm Daim.. Hvem var det som pratet om det for litt siden? Kuffu?... Iaf måtte jeg kjøpe Daim-chocolade nå i helgen.. super-yummeh!

Nå fikk jeg enda mer lyst på godis =p

Alex said...

Does this mean I will get xmas present from you?
*with evil eyes looks over at the kitchen table with said spice*

Kat said...

I will award the presents when I receive the package in my mail, with a note from the sender in it.

Sara said...

Haha ni är så söta!