Wednesday 21 October 2009

Movie tip

I've been watching Heroes on my PSP, mainly because I wanted to try it out. On the con side the screen is small, but on the pro side it weighs a lot less than my laptop. So far the series has been a bit confusing to watch. One reason might be because on top of all the time-traveling and stuff I accidentally watched the pilot episode instead of the first episode, and it is slightly different. Why someone would include an unaired pilot that reveals plot-points that are not revealed until the end of the season I will never understand >_<

Tonight I watched a movie called Surrogates. It stars Bruce Willis and... ah, just check it out on IMDb. The first 15 minutes were very creepy. On the whole the movie was kind of vanilla, with some sliced banana. But no chocolate sauce though.

To clarify my analogy: The Dark Knight would be a huge bowl of vanilla ice-cream and chocolate ice-cream with lots of chocolate sauce, cream and meringue. Served with Baileys and Coffee
Vanilla is the lowest acceptable class
Romantic comedies are, if good, strawberry ice-cream
A bad movie would be described as Euro-shopper pear ice-cream *shivers*
A really horrible movie would be liquorish (I know some of you will disagree, but I think you'll understand what I mean)

Uhm, anyway. See the movie :P

2 comments:

Riklurt said...

That analogy still isn't very clear at all.

Nallenon said...

Bah, of course it is. I understand perfectly.