Monday 30 March 2009

Dream

For once I actually remember what I dreamt this night, and it was weird... First I was participating in some sort of competition. I think it was an extreme version of Mästarnas Mästare that had taken place on the north pole. The last competition consisted of running from the house up a hill to a flag, some 700 meters, whithout our outdoors clothes.

Then it was time to go home and we had to hurry, because if the ice melted we would be stranded on a tiny island. We got off the ice and down to a coast or something. It looked a bit like an archipelago. We were using dog sleighs but the snow was melting so quickly we had to abbandon them and start walking.

We managed to get past a river or two but then we were stuck in a valley, where we found an american spaceship, neatly landed against a cliff. We were talking about finding shealter for the night when the spaceship activated and opened up the cockpit. In order to get to the cockpit we had to climb and jump and swing up a small shaft in the cliff, Tomb Raider style. When we got to the top we found a button and people screamed at me not to push it, who knew what might happen!? I pushed it anyway and the spaceship slowly tipped over. It didn't fall, just slowly layed down. I laughed at my astonished companions and told them that it would be silly to booby trap the cockpit of a spaceship.

We started arguing whether we should stay where we were or continue. I requested we continued, not because I was afraid of an americen air-strike (as the others), but because I had remembered that we were not too far from where my grand parents had their summer house, and the main road could only be a few kilometers away. But first I wanted to examine the spaceship. The others continued to argue while I went to have alook at the spaceship. The first thing I found was a few dollar-bills nailed to a board. The top bill had something written on it. For some reason I thought it was important to photograph everything. I did so with my cellphone. I was just about to decend into the spaceship when a satelite crashed down right next to the spaceship.

And then I woke up.

3 comments:

Taddic said...

Dreams are weeeird!
I super-rarely remember what I dreamed for more than 30 minutes after I've woken up... Kinda boring actually not to remember the weirdness going on in my head. Or maybe I should be glad about that ;)

Yeonni said...

dreams are awesome!!! I wish everyone would remember their dreams and learn to enjoy them... it's like watching movies except you can feel stuff; virtual reality or something. :)

Taddic said...

Dreams is the ectasy for the subconcious ^^