Monday 23 March 2009

A grey filter

Hmm... Lately I have been in a very critical state of mind. I am constantly disappointed in people, because I look at them and I only notice their flaws. And I find myself despising their weakness. It makes me realise that they are not as awesome as I once thought, and that makes me sad. I find myself idolising the few people I still haven't found any flaws in. Probably because I don't know them well enough. Then I look at myself and I see my own flaws. They are many. I despise them.

2 comments:

Arrgh said...

Don't worry. You will end up being happily mad as the rest of us.

:) from Karlstad

Yeonni said...

It's mostly something to learn to live with; letting people suck all they want, all the time, because that's what they do, mixed with being weak and stupid. I guess I could say "give them a break", but I'll say this instead:

Some say you can't control others, you can only control your own reaction, but truth is even that is hard. So give yourself a break. :)