Friday 2 April 2010

Birthdays

Today I celebrated my birthday. It is not actually my birthday, but since people are free it fitted well. After I turned 18 it's become very anticlimactic. I got up early, because once again I could not sleep, and finished the cake. Then I sat around waiting for people to show up, which they did around 2 pm.

Ever since I got home I have been in a weird sleeping pattern, sleeping way too long one day and consequently going to bed very late... Only to wake up ridiculously early the next day, like 6:30 early! And not being able to fall asleep again! So I get up, walking around half-tired all day and going to bed before midnight, waking up at 7-8 am, only to fall asleep again and wake up around 13-15!

Anyway, birthdays; they are boring. Right now it feels like the only point of having people over is so that I could show them my home... which I obviously can't, since it's in Uppsala. It would be so nice to have some people come over so that I could serve them coffee in my awesome cups, and bake a cake and put it in my cake-box thingy (real Tupperware :P). Yeah, that would be nice. Maybe I'll do that with you guys, not that you drink coffee, but still.

There was something more I wanted to say, but I've lost it. I'll probably remember it soon and write another post. See ya!

Ps. please DON'T get any birthday presents for me (not that I assume you plan to), 'cause I really can't afford getting any for you :(

3 comments:

Alex said...

Sounds like my sleeping pattern the last year... sleep 5 hours on weekdays and 10+ in weekends. I know its stupid but its so hard to break the habit.

Hey now, I'd love to have coffee with you btw! And if you bring cake aswell, im sold! Presents.. hmm.. you don't have to return the favor if someone gives you a present you know! =) (Altho you did give me one so hmmm ;)

Yeonni said...

I second the present thing.

Also... your aspirations for birthdays are home decor, coffee and Tupperware... Although I guess mine is going out to have asian food in a box and take a walk through some pretty park... okay nevermind.

Kat said...

Haha! Well, I like gathering adultpoints with my family. I also happen to think our apartment i freaking awesome. Coffee kinda is a prerequisite, I've noticed that unless coffee is served to all guests above 30 things will get awkward. Even instant coffee is OK in that situation.