Saturday 12 January 2008

Random Rants

People have requested a new post: fine, I'll write you a post. The only problem is that I don't really have anything to write about. Nothing extraordinary has happened to either in real life or in my mind. Well, there was that electrician that came by on new years but I'm sure you've all heard about that by now. In case you haven't and since I don't have anything better to write I'll go ahead anyway.

At 9:30 in the morning (2 January) me and Da-Ryun wake up abruptly - someone has knocked on the door. We both wait for a while, me: wondering wether it was just a dream. When a second knock is heard I drag myself out of bed and goes to open the door. It is snowing. And there's a guy standing there in a red jacket. He looks good. "Hi, we're here to change the electricity-meter" I burst into laughter - my way of saying: get outta of here! Then I just say: "Wait a minute" I go into the big room and wake Sara. "There's a guy here to change the electricity-meter" "You're kidding!" Sara sounds almost insulted. I leave the electrician to her and go to the bathroom. When I get out Sara has gone back to bed. I ask her what he said. "The're shutting down the power for like ten minutes. He looked good!" "I know!" I walk back into the bedroom. "How often does things like that happen?!" "Mmm" - Da-Ryun is already half asleep. Afterwards I find out that Madde was awake aswell and that they both could tell just from his voice that he was eyecandy.

That story done I will continue with random rants. I have now bought the complete series of Gilmore Girls. Yep, it was expensive. But sooo worth it! I have also aquired the first five books of a series written by John Marsden. As soon as I have read the first book again I will try to force it upon you. Me and Sara has been shopping for glasses. Successfully to that. I have also decided to go abroad as an exchange-student next year. I shall tell my parents as soon ass I've had a meeting with our student-councelor.

9 comments:

Yeonni said...

Whoa, wait, exchange-student? And you have nothing to write about? Where? What?

And glasses... um... the kind you wear or the kind you drink from?

Kristin said...

The kind you wear. I really wouldn't consider it an achievment i
for me and Sara to find glasses to drink from.

Sara said...

That's right, we were surprisingly effective too ^_^

Yeonni said...

... are we avoiding something?

Sara said...

And that guy really was the cutest by the way. So incredibly strange. But nice..
Was there anything else I wanted to comment on? No, don't think so *whistling*

Yeonni said...

a-HA! Got'cha letter, sweets. Everybody went "da-ryun got a love letter" as if no one uses a pretty silver pen unless they're in love. =P Maybe I'll letter you back one'o these days? But I dunno if you even have des mailbokzz.

Håkan said...

Haha, that was actually very funny :P He could not have picked a more appropriate time to come.

I suppose loads of things happens in uppsala! c'mon and write more often.

Kristin said...

Yeah, yeah. I'll try. But for the past two weeks I've just been sitting around waiting for the spring-term to start.

Håkan said...

That's an exellent excuse of writing about things that are on your mind!