Thursday 30 October 2008

Isolation

Hmm, I think my survival-skills are a bit numb. Yesterday, less than 500m from where I live a man was shot. I hadn't noticed. I never went outside yesterday, that might be the reason. And I don't watch TV, or read the news. If my mother hadn't mentioned it it would probably have taken me an other day or so to find out. A set of guide-lines from now on: 1) Don't go out alone in the middle of the night (which I have frequently done both in Uppsala and in Karlstad.) 2) Hmm... Actually I think that will be enough. The risk of any shoot-out at Locus is minimal. The doors have electronical locks and I think there's about 120 people living here - most of them Chinese.

5 comments:

Eva said...

Oh, so you mean chinese people can't kill, eh :D Just check the highschool shooter that actually holds the high score of frags :O Not to mention all those anheroes :D

No,just kidding. Tragic thing, there.

Kat said...

Poor choice of word there: most of whom from China. I seriously doubt that anyone wants to kill a Chinese college student badly enough to go to Sweden in order to do it...

Eva said...

Nope, those chinese are way too useful to get shot, I mean, Look at how they produce way amount of shoes for us ^^

Kat said...

Small wonder that their productivity is so high when their government and employers put so much effort into them that they send them to europe for college education.

Nallenon said...

Bah, you are just trying to stal spotlight, the Blazn Azn was from Korea :P