Friday 25 September 2009

A modest request

It would be kind of nice if you guys actually used Skype so that I could talk to you. (I'm not talking to you, D, you have made your opinion very clear, and anyway I talk more to you than anyone else. you're not exactly hard to reach) And when I say talk I don't necessary mean with a headset, it is actually possible to chat to. Since none of you is ever online I feel very isolated. This goes when I'm in Sweden to. (obviously I am not referring to Alex or Jocke either) So please, if you are sitting at home, having nothing better to do, just log on to Skype and maybe I'm there to and we can talk a bit!

7 comments:

Kat said...

Btw, having fever dreams about vectors is scary!

Alex said...

Fever dreams are sick, (pun intended) I remember having one after watching some action movie... scary, yet interesting in a very strange way.

Get well soon, god bedring eller krya på dig (that should cover em all)

Nallenon said...

I should try to remember this, I always forget that I have Skype whenever I don't have a specific reason for using it.
I've added an icon on Yzdock, hopefully that'll make me remember.

Riklurt said...

You too? Wow, fever dreams about vector spaces are more common than I figured, now having occurred in 100% more people.

I'm still trying to straighten out the problems my computer has with chat programs, but I can't quite figure out what it is...

Taddic said...

Mitt nick på skype: taddic.
Är konstant inloggad om min dator är på, så prata på bara :)

Nallenon said...

Update: Microphone up and running, testing with Kuffu is positive.

Kat said...

Oh! All that's missing now is your copy of Left 4 Dead... :P