Monday 3 December 2007

This and that

Some people have asked my why I claim to be incapable of strong reactions when it comes to the relationships in our little group. First of all Sara's behaviour with a certain Kenneth this spring made me so immune to signs that I managed to miss the fact that Sara and Alex had something going on until Da-Ryun pointed it out to me. When you add Eva's change of boyfriend to that it's starting to get a bit too much for a poor inexperienced girl like me :p Since then things have started to develop at a very high pace. So far the sistuation is like this:



Therefore I argue that it is perfectly normal that I henceforth decline all excessive use of reactions along the line of surprises and schocks, since it would rapidly degenerate my health...

6 comments:

Rik said...

Kristin, you rock at explanations.

This deserves an award. Have a boyfriend (preferrably not someone who's already taken).

Eva said...

Kristin, you're awesome :D I loved that diagram :D

What about adding dotted lines for people that had made out or had a flirt or some kind? Or adding red lines for pron, pink for kisses and orange ones for flirts?

*flowing outa the window*

Nightflyer said...

Hahaha, it would be very messy and very orange. =P

Yeonni said...

^^ I'm still amazed that my name only has one connecting line... it feels too simple for some reason.

Do you guys realize that if you add a line between me and Anton and one between Sara and Kenneth, you get a full "circle"? *blinks* *regrets pointing that out*

Eva said...

Iceye, have you seen the comment on Rik's blagh, you'll see the perfection of the mathematical star of Ree? Gogo :D

Sara said...

I must say I agree with Da-Ryun on the simplicity. Just one line is not enough to describe a lot of history within this group...