Friday 21 December 2007

Yay!!!

I don't know how the hell it could have happened but I passed my exam on the 5th! I got a G but who cares? I didn't even think I would pass it at all. Now I don't need to worry about that any more. I didn't discover this until now because I haven't had time to even start my computer. Spent the first half of the day going around in a car (a usual activity in the countryside) and the second half trying to make my brother's dog look less like a troll with an Elton John haircut...

6 comments:

Kristin said...

I am terribly sorry for the swearing, I really have to do it less but I couldn't find any word that described the situation more accurately.

Unknown said...

hey, i just vanity searched for my name and i found your blog... you'd better be hot if you're going to be all pretending your me. seriously, google nonicknameforme, why would you want to have my awesome (not really) reputation added to yours? Are you stalking me? Are you hot if you are?

Sara said...

Hahaha what's going on here? Hmm

Yeonni said...

You said "how the Hell". The only swearing needed to apologize for is the use of more than four offensive terms in a row, preferably including at least one non-religious, and usually aimed at one specific character. Unless you're playing computergames in which case you may say whatever you like and shout as loud as you like.

Mysterious C... now I have to google it, dammit. ^^

Yeonni said...

Oh, and congratz on your x-am as well. What did you do to the dog? Spend half a day going over it with mousse and straightening irons? ^^

Kristin said...

No, we used a thing that looks like a crossing between a steel-comb and a can-opener and more or less cut the fur off the poor thing. But it worked, he now looks like a dog with a lot of fur rather than a lot of fur with an Elton John haircut :)