Saturday 8 March 2008

Taking Chances

Today I looked up the tracklist for the Celine Dion concert me and Sara are going to in June. Now I am happy:

First part (black and silver outfit)
1. Video introduction: "I Drove All Night" (remix)
2. "I Drove All Night"
3. "I Got the Music in Me"
4. "The Power of Love"
5. "Taking Chances"
6. "It's All Coming Back to Me Now"
7. "Because You Loved Me"
8. "To Love You More"

Second part (white blouse and red slacks)
9. New Mego's Flamenco (instrumental)
10. "Eyes on Me"
11. "All by Myself"

Third part (glittering fashion victim outfit)
12. Interval video: "My Heart Will Go On" (remix)
13. "I'm Alive" (remix)
14. "Shadow of Love"
15. "Fade Away" (performed between February 16-20, 2008)
16. "Can't Fight the Feelin'"
17. "I'm Your Angel" (with Barnev Valsaint)
18. "Alone"
19. "Pour que tu m'aimes encore"
20. "Think Twice"

Fourth part (white dress with silver strap heels)
21. "We Will Rock You"
22. "The Show Must Go On"

Fifth part (silver and gold 'Tina Turner' outfit)
23. "Soul Man" / "Lady Marmalade" / "Respect" (by band and background vocalists)
24. "It's a Man's Man's Man's World"
25. "That's Just the Woman in Me"
26. "Love Can Move Mountains"
27. "River Deep, Mountain High"

Fifth part (Long yellow outfit)
28. "My Heart Will Go On"

Other tracks

According to the Taking Chances Tour Book, Dion will also perform "Sir Duke," "Sex Machine" and "I Got the Feelin'." And during the French leg of the tour she will also sing: "Ziggy," "Je sais pas," "J'irai où tu iras," "Destin," "S'il suffisait d'aimer," "On ne change pas," "Dans un autre monde," "Tout l'or des hommes," "Je lui dirai," "Je ne vous oublie pas," "Et s'il n'en restait qu'une," "Immensité" and "J'ai la musique en moi" (French version of "I Got the Music in Me").


I reckon there's no need for further comments. [I have been watching McLeod's Daughter's a LOT, shame that Lisa Chappell that plays Claire quit the show in the third season.] Otherwise I am "helping" my mother fix things for the party tonight. Not that she let's anyone do anything. So far my tasks have been: Cryshing ice, (riva ost), moving furniture and put sugar on glasses. Thank God there's only one of these birthdays per person in the family, she gets all worked up and everything is so horrible and no one is helping her and bla bla bla. Right now I have managed to escape into safety at home. I have to go and get ready, the party is only 4 hours away!

No comments: