Wednesday 7 November 2007

The holy Tickets

I got them today, the tickets, to the Céline Dion concert:

It's a bit scary, I don't know if I dare keep them in my apartment. What if there's a fire! Or a break-in! Maybe I should put them in my parent's weapon-locker... But what if there's a break-in there!? Or maybe I will forget them, or my mother might loose them while "cleaning" up in there. If I had been a bit more paranoid I would probably have opened a bank-deposit-box-thingie. Or even bought two more, just to be safe. Please don't let me become a complete wreck over this!

5 comments:

Sara said...

I would offer to keep them, but then again I don't think you would trust me with them. Pillow, I wouldn't even trust myself with them ^_~

Nightflyer said...

oj,oj... hmm, brukar du tappa bort din plånbok?

Kristin said...

nej. å andra sidan använder jag inte min plånbok.

Eva said...

Hrm.. what about keeping them in your OD-book? I kept my tickets to china (Price: 7500 kr) there last year. Nobody suspects a book :)

Kristin said...

jisses, vad lång tid det tog för mig att inse att det är athela å inte anton som har lämnat kommentar :P jag såg ett A och glömde bort allt annat!