Monday 5 November 2007

Welcome to my inner mess!

Hi, friends! (At least most of you will be) Apparently we have now resigned to communicate in written words rather than spoken, at least over distances. I, don't really mind, since I find it easier to formulate my thoughts in writing, probably because I'm a slow thinker. I do abject, however, to the massive overload of reading, usually my hunger for that is more than satisfied when reading school-stuff, or Iceye's stuff, or any other prose for that matter. So, if this is the new communication-form I will adjust to it without too much complaint. ;)

Last week Da-Ryun had courteously agree-d to come and visit us, much to our delight, of course. The only serious side-effect was the indirect damage she caused to my back! Next time someone comes to visit that wont be a problem though, I now have an extra mattress in store. (Do feel encouraged, it gets lonely here sometimes) (And, please, don't interpret that the wrong way!) Anyway, we managed to turn over the day massively on the night between Thursday and Friday, god I've missed talking to her. As always the infuse of social mana left me inspired to do something great with my life, and my creativity. Due to the back problem I quickly lost the former but the latter, I must say, caused me to do this. (As soon as I have managed to cut-paste a suitable image to head this blog I will post it.)

That will be it for now, but I will return shortly with endless info about my depressing thoughts and feelings, hopes and dreams and all that. This, if nothing else, will make sure I will never be a politician, imagine the luggage!

No comments: